- Horizontal StandsOak Wood
From: $96Maple Wood
From: $96Cherry Wood
From: $98Walnut Wood
DetailsDisplay your instruments safely and conveniently on the wall or with the additional add-on leg accessory, place them on the floor, a table, a bureau or a desk.
A unique design with interlocking parts that ensures a secure assembly. The mounting holes are 16" apart to accommodate standard 16" spaced wall studs. The mounting holes are covered with wooden buttons after mounting.
This stand is great for displaying a 5 piece recorder consort set (sopranino through bass), Native American flutes, or any set of wind instruments.
This stand comes in oak, curly maple, cherry, and walnut wood. (Some assembly required. Mounting hardware included.)
- Horizontal RacksOak Wood
From $106Maple Wood
From $113Cherry Wood
From $116Walnut Wood
DetailsHorizontal wall Racks are made to order, subject to the Terms of Sale*. We can make them using the standard wood types: oak, maple, cherry or walnut or if another wood type is desired we can check for availability and if possible accommodate. Available sizes and corresponding prices are shown in the table below for the four standard wood types. Please contact us if the sizes shown in the table do not meet your needs.
Available Sizes and Prices
*Horizontal Rack Terms of SaleHorizontal wall Racks are treated as custom orders and are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Custom orders are final sale (non-returnable) unless the item is defective. In the case of a defect, it will be either exchanged for the same item or repaired.
- Custom orders are billed at the time of order.
- Custom orders cannot be canceled once materials have been purchased.
- Custom order items take an average of 2 - 3 weeks to ship, depending on the nature of the item.
Visit the Specials & Seconds page for specials, seconds and one-of-a-kind deals.